Short Bread

Short Bread

Sunday, September 15, 2013

California Travels - Santa Cruz

Our honeymoon ended up being sort of a road trip within Northern California. We started in San Francisco for a few days and then drove down to Carmel, CA. On our way down to Carmel, we stopped in Santa Cruz. I am so glad we did because it has a wonderful boardwalk amusement park. It's right on the beach, so you could be laying out and if you or kids (that are old enough) wanted to go ride some rides, that could be done. You could go in and out of the park as you pleased. If you want to ride unlimited amount of times, you get a wrist band for just under $40. Not too shabby. Below are some pictures I took of the area and amusement park. The colors were so bright and fun that I felt like I was a kid again with excitement to ride some rides and eat some cotton candy! I really hope that we can go back and spend a few days here when we have kids!!!

 


 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment