Short Bread

Short Bread

Thursday, February 26, 2015

And just like that...

And just like that, a year has passed.  A lot has happened since I submitted my last blog post. My husband and I bought our first home last winter. We have moved in and are learning what it is like to be homeowners. It is wonderful, but it is also a lot of work. Things pop up that I never even thought about before. But after being in the home for almost a year, making some of our own updates, and going through each season once, I feel like it is becoming ours.  Especially because this summer we will be welcoming our first child, our baby girl, to this home. So many images are already going through my mind of the years to come and the memories we will make in this home. I have many ideas of things I want to do with her, what I want to teach her and show her, and how I plan to spend my time with her and my husband. I might keep a running list on here just so I don’t forget any of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment