Short Bread

Short Bread

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blueberry Muffins

I figure, every coffee shop or bakery needs to have a good blueberry muffin in the store at all times. They are delicious and popular. So, with that and wanting to test out my new mixer, I set out making the recipe from the recipe book I got for my bridal shower. It’s a recipe from Kevin’s aunt. It was surprisingly very simple, and turned out delicious. I think I would just need some extra large cupcake pans or perhaps, sell them two at a time. After they were finished, I had to taste test to make sure they were tasty…I ended up eating about five of them. So, I think it’s safe to say I’ll be making many batches of these blueberry muffins in the future.

½ cup of butter
1 ¼ cups of sugar
2 eggs
2 cups of flour
2 tsp of baking powder
½ tsp of salt
½ cup of milk
1 ½ cup of blueberries
2 tbsp of sugar (for tops of muffins)

  


Beat the butter, sugar, and eggs together. Add the dry ingredients then fold in the blueberries. Fill the muffin cups to the top and sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 425 for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment