Short Bread

Short Bread

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tea Party Bridal Shower

This past weekend was something truly magical. Kevin and I had our second wedding shower on Sunday which was thrown for us by my mother's dear friends. We have known these women for about twenty years from living in the neighborhood. Our families all belong to our local neighborhood pool where as kids we all swam on the swim team, grew up, became lifeguards, and now are getting married, having kids and bringing our own families to the pool. Needless to say, it is our heaven on earth and home away from home in the summertime. 

One tradition that has developed over the years is that the "pool mommies" throw the bridal showers for the Mother of the Bride's daughter. I am so blessed and lucky to have these ladies in my life; they threw our second bridal shower and boy was it stunning! These ladies thought of everything, down to every last detail. There are some pictures below, but they do not do it justice. I felt like I had walked into a magazine spread. These ladies sure know how to make a girl feel loved. 

  
  

 

(I think I know who to go to if I need help decorating the coffee shop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment