Short Bread

Short Bread

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Good Samaritan Story


The other night Kevin and I were getting dinner ready when we heard our door bell ring. Going to answer it, we could see the guy outside and I asked if Kevin new him. He said he did not. We opened the door and it was a gentleman saying he had two boxes for us from Bed Bath and Beyond, he said our address was wrong on our registry and he found us by using the internet! I thought it was an employee from Bed Bath and Beyond and thought, "wow, that is great customer service!" But today I checked our wedding website and found that a gentlemen we don't know signed the guest book saying that he had some boxes for us delivered to his house by mistake and to call him to go pick them up. He is the one that ended up finding us and delivering our packages, including my new KitchenAid Mixer. Thank you, Sir...whoever you are. Pay it forward...

Here’s a picture of my brand new KitchenAid Mixer! It’s the Pistachio color and it’s beautiful! I cannot wait to test out all sorts of recipes for Coffee And with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment