Short Bread

Short Bread

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"The House"

Here is a picture of the front of the house that I dream will one day be my “Coffee And…” It has the sweetest wrap around porch which I envision could have a few tables, chairs, and a hanging porch swing so people can enjoy the fresh air when the weather is nice out. We had a porch swing at the house I lived at in college. It was so soothing; a great place to relax with a good book and a big cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer).
And, here is a side view of the house and the front porch. Check out all the windows! Great for natural light to come through, don’t you think?
This is a picture of a little courtyard which is off to the right side of the front porch. With some TLC and yard work, I think it could be a great place for an outdoor patio.
And this is the lawn in the back of the house. It’s pretty big; this picture only shows part of it. But I keep envisioning starting my own garden back here.  I would love to grow some of my own fruits and vegetables which would be incorporated into some of the recipes and baked goods. Also, how great would a few wooden swings be hanging down from that old, massive tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment